Term 2 of our
In the spirit of the L2g Flavour, we’ll come together to share, listen, dialogue and sharpen our practice and our tools for ministry in our upcoming Ideas Marketplace!
You’re invited to come along with an idea, a question, a resource, a can of worms, or simply with an open mind ready to listen and confabulate with others. We’ll ask those with an idea/resource to share this with everyone for (up to) 1 minute, then everyone can choose which of the ideas/resources they would like to engage with. We’ll set up groups to allow these conversations to take place (10-15 mins or maybe longer depending on the topic) – these will either be facilitated by yourself or one of the leadership team.
Examples of topics could include:
- A helpful resource for exploring XYZ with families
- What have you learned so far about mission during/post COVID?
- How do we best engage with families who have not returned to gathered worship post-COVID?
- 5 top tips to encourage and engage your volunteers
- What’s the state of mental health in our children?
- Leading ‘up’ with denominational leaders
We can’t wait to see you and share this time together! Register now by clicking here.
Leaders To Go is an open learning and development space where we love to share ideas and wrestle with questions. What’s your biggest challenge at the moment? What’s a recent discovery you’ve made, or a foundational principle that continues to serve you and your ministry well?
Contact David Buxton or Brendan Petty email@example.com